Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

My name is Scott and I am a new member of this forum. Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I am looking to pick up a 55 Ragtop.

I turned here because I cannot seem to find anything anywhere. Hopefully you folks can help a fellow tri five enthusiast find his dream car.

I currently have a 67 chevelle SS convertible. It is finished and is doing well at the shows. However, my dream ride is the 55 drop top.

Any help is greatly appreciated. and if this is the wrong spot, please forgive me. If i am in the wrong place, I will move it to another area in this forum.

Scott
805-312-1897

·
Premium Member
15,575 Posts
Welcome Scott,
Ther is a another member that has a 55 ragtop that he is wanting to trade for a Nomad. You might see if he is intersted in selling it outright. i believe that he has it listed in the classified ads.
:sign0016: ti bowtie-trifive

·
Premium Member
8,575 Posts
good luck.!!

Hi,

My name is Scott and I am a new member of this forum. Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I am looking to pick up a 55 Ragtop.
Scott
805-312-1897
Scott, good luck, I'm look'n for one of those too.... BDR...:cool: Welcome to the site, you'll enjoy it here....:tu

·
Administrator
49,484 Posts
Welcome to Tri Five Scott. Place a "wanted ad" in the classifieds for the 55 and maybe someone will have a lead for you.
Terry

Never mind, i moved your other thread to the forum classifieds for you.

·
Registered
67,743 Posts
:hello: hi scott and welcome. good to have you here. good hunting. :tu

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
WELCOME

:sign0016:tobowtie-trifiveScott:shakehands: :anim_25:eek:n your hunt... Later, Dave

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Hello and welcome to the site Scott. Good luck on your search for the rag top.

·
Premium Member
13,068 Posts
You never said what you want ,ie a done car ,,basket case or project car check ebay and try carsonline.com -----:anim_25: and :sign0016: tobowtie-trifive

·
Registered
552 Posts
I know someone who is near the end of a restoration of either a '55 or '56 convertible (I think that it is a '55). I don't know if he would be interested in selling......but if he did, it would be big bucks as his restorations are "best of show" type.....and has many awards for his work.

·
Registered
3,641 Posts
Welcome aboard!

How do you want to build your '55 vert when you get it?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.