Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi , i'm ted evans a new member from ravenna , michigan . my bro ed and i build 55 and 57 chevy dirt track and asphalt oval track race car bodies . we love the old cars and want to get more back on the race tracks without destroying real body parts in the process . we're planning on building a 55-57 nomad or wagon oval track body kit but need to find a parts car to use the roof to make a fiberglass mold .

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Welcome, check with this guy he has a junkyard full of tri fives. His name is Ed, tell him Green sent you to him. His number is 1-931-247-4486. He is located in Tn and does sell parts off his parts cars.

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
WELCOME

:sign0016:tobowtie-trifiveTed:shakehands: :anim_25:with the project... Later, Dave

·
Registered
68,758 Posts
:hello: hi ted and welcome. good to have you here. ................. hint:pics-1:

·
Premium Member
3,813 Posts
:wavey: Hi Ted and welcome to the best trifive site on the web. You will find lots of friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful folks here. Glad you joined us. :shakehands:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.