Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks. I purchased a 1955 (second series) Chevy 3600 pickup last week. Original motor, tranny all redone. Body needs some work. My plan is to drive it and work on it as I go. I'm looking forward to reading and learning in your forum.

Seems like the 3600 gets "less love" (LOL) than the 3100 but I'm love this awesome truck.

·
Premium Member
5,232 Posts
:sign0016: to bowtie-trifive from Alabama. I love trucks. Have you been to C10trucks.com? :anim_25::gba:

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Hello Todd,:sign0016: to bowtie-trifive :shakehands:

·
Registered
67,729 Posts
:hello: hi todd and welcome. good to have you here. very cool truck, have fun with it. :tu

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
:sign0016: to bowtie-trifive :shakehands:

Eugene

·
Premium Member
3,813 Posts
:wavey: Hi Todd and welcome to a great trifive family where you will find many friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful folks. Glad you joined us. :shakehands:

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
WELCOME

:sign0016:tobowtie-trifive:shakehands: :anim_25:with the new hauler... Later, Dave

·
Registered
Auckland, New Zealand
7,799 Posts
:ciao:Hi Todd and :sign0016: to bowtie-trifive from New Zealand :n_z: :shakehands:

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Welcome to you and that cool looking truck. Heck i would take a 3600 any day, 36 or 31 they are all getting hard to find in running driving condition especially the 2nd series.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.