Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all. I have recently purchased a 1955 two door post sedan(?). Or is a 150 Business Coupe? Either way, it is back halved, but that is about it. The car is a shell and did not come with many parts. It has no glass except for the vent windows, which will need to be replaced. Most of the body is solid. I will need to put in a new floor and passenger side quarter panel, but the rest is pretty straight. The car came with an 8 point cage that has not been welded in yet. Because this will be a street car I am thinking I will only use the main hoop and the rear down bars. I have a low mileage 5.3L truck engine with harness and computer I think I may use for this. I have not hot rodded an LS motor yet, so this may be the perfect opportunity.

Well; there is the abridged version. Now that I am on this forum I hope to share the project as it comes along, and get some good advice from others that have been down this road already. Glad to be here.

Attachments

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
WELCOME

:sign0016:tobowtie-trifive:shakehands: :anim_25:with the 55... Later, Dave

·
Registered
Auckland, New Zealand
7,801 Posts
:ciao:Hi there and :sign0016: to bowtie-trifive from New Zealand :n_z: :shakehands:

·
Registered
5,260 Posts
:sign0016: and it dosn't matter on how you bring these cars back to life, I know it makes them happy :):) :anim_25: and will be watching for posts about your build :shakehands: from Missouri

:gba:

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Hello :sign0016: to bowtie-trifive :shakehands:

·
Registered
67,747 Posts
:hello: hi ya and welcome. good to have you here. congrats, cool project. have fun with it. :tu

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.