Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, My first post here. I'm from Grand Jct. CO just made my purchase final of 56 BEL AIR 2dr HT. Project begins June 1st, awaiting my 2 post lift for the shop. Car is 100% complete no rust and needs very little body work, paint, and upholstery.(Presently has buckets up front stock rear seat) I plan on doing a body off restoration, and trying to find original 56 split bench for front seat. If 327 motor is good to go, I'll probably freshen it up, presently a 4spd car coupled to 2spd power glide rear end. I have a fresh turbo 400 in the shop. I have a big 2000 sq. ft steel shop, all the motivation and time to build my dream car, retired and can't wait to get started. Great website by the way, I'm sure I'll be using it a lot...http://www.trifive.com/forums/images/smilies/blowtiedb.jpg

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Hello :sign0016: to bowtie-trifive :shakehands:

·
Registered
67,715 Posts
:hello: hi bones ans welcome. good to have you here. got mine after i retired too, life is good. congrats and have fun with it. :tu ...................... hint:pics-1:

·
Premium Member
3,813 Posts
:wavey: Hi and welcome to the best trifive site on the web. You will find lots of friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful folks here. Glad you joined us. :shakehands:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.