Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Found site today,am looking forward to using site for information.Don't hate me, but I just traded for a 57 shorty wagon.I did'nt build it,but I am going to rebuild it and drive it.

·
Premium Member
3,813 Posts
:wavey: Hi and welcome to a great trifive family where you will find many friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful folks.Maybe you can find a stretcher for it! Glad you joined us. :shakehands:

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Hello :sign0016: to bowtie-trifive :shakehands:

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Found site today,am looking forward to using site for information.Don't hate me, but I just traded for a 57 shorty wagon.I did'nt build it,but I am going to rebuild it and drive it.
Welcome, and why would we hate you for a shorty tri five. That just means when you rebuild it you will only have to buy halff as many parts and do half as much work as the rest of us. Just kidding, again welcome and enjoy that shorty.

·
Registered
Auckland, New Zealand
7,803 Posts
:ciao:Hi there and :sign0016: to bowtie-trifive from New Zealand :n_z: :shakehands:

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
WELCOME

:sign0016:tobowtie-trifive:shakehands: :anim_25:with the project... Later, Dave

·
Registered
5,260 Posts
:sign0016: to bowtie-trifivefrom th eState of Missouri and what you drive is your choice :anim_25: and enjoy it :shakehands: :flag6:

·
Registered
67,764 Posts
:hello: hi ya and welcome. good to have you here. ........................ hint:pics-1:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.