Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I'm a new member from southern mississippi. I have a 57 Chevy 210 which was partially restored by previous owner. It is a work in progress. Plan to install a small block V8 and 700R4, 4 wheel disc brakes and other modifications. Have installed a poor man's power steering kit. Will be making modifications as time permits.
I'm looking forward to surfing the posts.
Thanks,
Mel

68,758 Posts
:hello: hi mel and welcome. good to have you join us and nice intro. have fun with that 57.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Hello,
I'm a new member from southern mississippi. I have a 57 Chevy 210 which was partially restored by previous owner. It is a work in progress. Plan to install a small block V8 and 700R4, 4 wheel disc brakes and other modifications. Have installed a poor man's power steering kit. Will be making modifications as time permits.
I'm looking forward to surfing the posts.
Thanks,
Mel
:tee:Welome to the site Mel! Good luck with the FiveSeven.....:trytofly::happy0045:

·
Registered
69 Posts
WELCOME!!!

Hi Mel, welcome aboard. You'll love it. The guys in here are always eager to help us novices. (Wish they all lived nearby, Ha)

TRINITY411

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
WELCOME

:sign0016: to trifive Mel:shakehands: :anim_25:with the 57... Later, Dave

·
Registered
6 Posts
Brand New 57 Nomad - Straight from the Barn Owner

My first car was a 57 hard top belair purchased from a wrecking yard in Pocatello Idaho in 1978. I spent two years in auto mechanics during High School building an engine and getting her on the road. I sold it two months after graduation to go to college. She had a head on collision shortly after and she was totalled. I've always hated myself for giving her up.

Now, more than 30 years later, I was blessed by God to restore a straight from the barn 1957 Nomad and I still can't believe she's mine. I will NEVER let this one go. I'll leave that to my kids and grandkids when I get some to fight over. She'll be my restoration project over the next two years and I can't wait to get started.

Don't even ask how much she cost me...:)

7,082 Posts
Now, more than 30 years later, I was blessed by God to restore a straight from the barn 1957 Nomad and I still can't believe she's mine. I will NEVER let this one go. I'll leave that to my kids . She'll be my restoration project over the next two years and I can't wait to get started.

Welcome, much same situation as mine. Not for sale, one of my 2 sons will cherish it. What it is worth counts for nothing, it is now for sale. Just make it yours, drive it, enjoy it and leave it to yours. Heck of a deal. Kindest regards Lloyd

PS Sure made a lot of mistakes over the past 30 yrs on mine. If I can help you in any way, just Pm me. Lloyd

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.