Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
How do I get a picture that I've placed in my profile to appear under my name when I post a message? :confused:

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Frisco, go to user cp, click on edit signature and scroll to bottom of page then click insert picture, you may have to click browse and download picture if you haven't already downloaded it. then click preview and if it looks like you want it, click on save signature.

I would have answered earlier but my cable went out about the time I started to click post.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
When you get it it will show on your replies too, so you will be able to tell.
I've about had it with this stupid cable, for the last month at least once a week it will start going off for about 5 mins. and come back on for about 7 mins. and off and on for about 3-4 hours, I've called them nbut they can't seem to find the problem.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Called cable today, they're sending someone out tonite, it don't do it all the time, just random nites from around 8pm till midnite, it will go off for about 5 min. on for about 7 min. off, on, off, on, etc. about the time my modem resets it's going back off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VERRRYYY FRUSTERATINGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Yay!!!

Well done Mate!!

It took me ages to get it right the first sig I did! NOw scared to change it!!:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts