Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:happy0030: well i got another project, my wife just about kicked my a$$ on this one and as soon as i get some pictures i will post them, but this is what it is!! A 1955 series 5700 F , it has a 22ft bed my plan is to make it my car hauler , what i am going to do is find a 63 inch sleeper, mate that to the cab and then use the the rest as a car hauler, i think what i may look for is an old motor home frame, or i might just use the frame that it sits on and mate a newer front clip and a late model 1ton rear end, since i already have a late model 5.7 vortec laying around, well anyways please tell me that one of you guys have done this before, and if not oh well it should be fun.
my oh my what fun will this be.

·
Premium Member
19,668 Posts
:happy0030: well i got another project, my wife just about kicked my a$$ on this one and as soon as i get some pictures i will post them, but this is what it is!! A 1955 series 5700 F , it has a 22ft bed my plan is to make it my car hauler , what i am going to do is find a 63 inch sleeper, mate that to the cab and then use the the rest as a car hauler, i think what i may look for is an old motor home frame, or i might just use the frame that it sits on and mate a newer front clip and a late model 1ton rear end, since i already have a late model 5.7 vortec laying around, well anyways please tell me that one of you guys have done this before, and if not oh well it should be fun.
my oh my what fun will this be.
sound alright :tu cant wait for pics, we know where youll be :wavey:

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well, i see in my mind how i want it to turn out, but i just hope when it's done people dont think the Clampits are coming to town.:sign0020:

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
very soon guys i have made plans to get it home next weekend and then i will start posting some pictures.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts