Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
3,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The wife and I went to a 3 day car show this past weekend and won a new roadster, flamed, black, bigs n' littles, red interior, duece body w/'37 Ford grille and hood. :sign0020:
I'll post some pictures of it and the show a little later after I download the photos.

· Premium Member
19,484 Posts
The wife and I went to a 3 day car show this past weekend and won a new roadster, flamed, black, bigs n' littles, red interior, duece body w/'37 Ford grille and hood. :sign0020:
I'll post some pictures of it and the show a little later after I download the photos.
congrats :happy0030::happy0030:

I remember in September of 1991, My wifie and I won a 1927 track t roadster, It was thrilling, I know how u feel :party0031::party0031:

· Registered
3,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok so my wife and I went to a car show out in Ft Morgan about 60 miles from here. We've attended the show now for the last 3 yrs, Ft Morgan is a small town/city and the city really comes together to put on a great event. There were close to 300 cars in attendance from all over, CO, NE, WY, SD, and even one couple from Georgia. There's a welcoming cruise-in on Friday, show n' shine Sat, Sat night features a street dance and "Cruising Main" and a free drive-in show(we didn't go this year, prefering to attend the dance)featuring "old" car movies like both Graffitti's, Vanishing Point, the original Gone in 60 Seconds...sort of brings back memories when you go:). Also the city closes down Main St for 3 blocks and the next street over and the police turn a blind eye and deaf ear to open headers and mild burn outs:) Sunday am there is a poker run and tour and a show n' shine, then the awards presentations and prize drawings. They hold things like old home tours, and they have one of the best military museums I have ever seen in a small town...Glen Miller was born and raised there and his family home is now a show piece of '30-40's architecture and furnishings...there is also things for the kids to do, lots of vendors and the women have a great time visiting all the local shops on a Scavenger hunt. Small town America...you gotta love it.:)
Now for a few pictures:4
There weren't many tri-fives there this year, lots of muscle cars though

· Registered
3,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
some more:

Some nice tri-five trucks though

· Registered
3,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
more:

Friends of ours pickup

Really liked this coupe

Pro-street '55 sedan delivery

cool door handle treatment

Main ST cruising

· Registered
3,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We won a Top 75 award with the '55...surprised the heck out of me 'cuz there were some awesome cars there.

A couple more tri-fives...Fords though

This wagon was primo, 351 Windsor, C6, you'd appeciate it if you saw it:)

The owner bought this car in '57 used...great restoration

· Registered
3,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
And now for the Roadster:sign0020:

I saw this Friday night and told Vicki I'd like to win that...She said WHY? well duh!

No Track T or Kia winner here...

It's KID powered:sign0020:

Didn't mean to mislead y'all but I really wanted to win this thing and we did:sign0020:

I'm going to build a shelf for it and mount it in my garage...sort of a conversation piece:)

· Registered
3,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Let's see a picture of you in the roadster!! Nice pics..
LOL, ain't no way I'd fit in my wildest dreams:)

Charles, here's the only shot I took of my car at the show...I was playing with my camera

It was cold(low 40's), windy and a light drizzle early Sat...then it warmed up to near 85 after noon...fall in NE Colorado:)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.