Votes: 22 21.2%
  • Nope, don't like either one

Votes: 55 52.9%
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Trifive Facebook Admin
10,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking for a new shirt design for the TriFive logo and wanted something that stands out in the crowd of tee shirts. I found a shirt supplier that has shirts with pre-made sleeve designs in different styles. I picked the two that seem to fit our car hobby world the best. Because this site belongs to all of the users I wanted your feedback on what is the best one to go with. So since its almost November 2nd I wanted to get you all in the habit of voting, so please take a look at the design and let me know which one you like the best, or if you just don't like it at all.

The shirts are a ash color with multi color print on the sleeves, mostly a red color and the logo would continue to be the same embroidery design we have been using for years now.

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
JMHO

I like the neutral ash color and red sleeves would be cool but the flames and race stuff make them just a little busy... Were not all into racing and fire... Later, Dave

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
I normaly dont buy many car T shirt's simpily because none of them ever have pockets on them. If i ever found a good looking T SHIRT with a tri- five printed on the back with a pocket on the front with our tri- five logo on it I WOULD STOCK UP ON ONE FOR EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK.

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
I'll take the flames but nothing on the sleeves would be good too.

·
Administrator
49,953 Posts
I normaly dont buy many car T shirt's simpily because none of them ever have pockets on them. If i ever found a good looking T SHIRT with a tri- five printed on the back with a pocket on the front with our tri- five logo on it I WOULD STOCK UP ON ONE FOR EVERY DAY OF THE WEEK.
My feelings too. I sure do like the new denim shirts Randy. I wore mine yesterday.:tu
Terry

·
Registered
258 Posts
I do like the flames. I agree that shirts with pockets would rock.

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
I'd like to see a nice shirt that's not too loud. Possibly a a tee type with a few buttons with Tri Five embroided in the front. Biggest for me would be no iron on on front or back. When it's tee shirt weather the back just get too sticky.
How about a tee with a pocket with tri five under the collar line? Something different but still be able to wear it to Wal Mart :biggrin:
Ok I'm done :redface:

·
Trifive Facebook Admin
10,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi Randy.

Is there some way to see the pictures a little bigger and maybe from the side?
You can make the picture bigger on your computer, least on mine you can, the small shots are the sides, thats all the company has, you can check their web site here.

Randy

·
Trifive Facebook Admin
10,611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I'd like to see a nice shirt that's not too loud. Possibly a a tee type with a few buttons with Tri Five embroided in the front. Biggest for me would be no iron on on front or back. When it's tee shirt weather the back just get too sticky.
How about a tee with a pocket with tri five under the collar line? Something different but still be able to wear it to Wal Mart :biggrin:
Ok I'm done :redface:
Bruce those are called henley tee shirts, they have like 2 or 3 buttons going down from the collar, not sure I have seen them with a pocket though. Pocketed shirts are very limited in the printing world, not saying they don't have them, but not a popular feature on tees or polo shirts, seems to add a lot to the cost for some reason, not much more material, guess its labor:frown:

Also just for the record I don't do iron shirts, they suck, thats what a lot of internet companies do that sell one off shirts. Mine are real silk screen and embroidery, but any large print will be heavy and can get hot in the summer.

I'm not stuck on these shirts, just trying to find something folks like, but from the sound of things I don't think its going to happen.

Randy

1 - 20 of 33 Posts