Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys, we have 2 new sizes 18x9 and 20x10 coming around DEC/JAN.
The 18x9s are @ 5.25" backspace and the 20x10s are @ 5.5" backspace.
Both sizes come in polished or with gray centers.
Regards, Chris

20x10 Showwheels Streeter

18x9 Showwheels Streeter

·
Registered
6,486 Posts
Very nice rims!
There are many with late c4 suspension that would like the deeper look to the rim. Is it possible for the area where it bolts up to be correct but have the spokes attach further back to give the impression of deep set?
Thanks,
Jim

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Very nice rims!
There are many with late c4 suspension that would like the deeper look to the rim. Is it possible for the area where it bolts up to be correct but have the spokes attach further back to give the impression of deep set?
Thanks,
Jim
Hi Jim, the front of the rim can't be changed. The lips are nice and deep though.
This rim comes in polished too, the polished versions look deeper than gray painted because the polishing goes down in between the spokes where as the machined lip is in front of the spokes on the gray finish.
Best regards, Chris

·
Registered
6,486 Posts
Hi Jim, the front of the rim can't be changed. The lips are nice and deep though.
This rim comes in polished too, the polished versions look deeper than gray painted because the polishing goes down in between the spokes where as the machined lip is in front of the spokes on the gray finish.
Best regards, Chris
I was wondering if a rim ,a new rim, could be made like I described.
Jim

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I was wondering if a rim ,a new rim, could be made like I described.
Jim
I'm sure it can Jim. It's not a job we can get done at this stage though. I'd suggest contacting Intro Wheels - We have an office in their building they know our wheels. Let me know if you want a PM with contact name and number. Regards, Chris

1 - 11 of 11 Posts