Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I just recently found this site. I currently have a '55 chevy 2 door wagon. My Dad got the car in '74 raced it in KY. Car was sold a few years later about the time he and my mom "parted ways". Dad had several tri-fives after that including a '57 he raced for several years and a '56 daily driver. Needless to say I've grown up around tri-fives all my life. in '92 he found the original '55 and convinced the owner to sell it back to him. It wasn't in the best of shape so he spent a lot of time getting the body looking good again. Project stalled after that which brings us to present day. Last year my Dad decided the car would be better off in my garage (I live in FL and he still lives in KY) so I brought it down. I've decided to put a modern day power plant in it and get it back to the track where it belongs which brings me here to this site. Looking foward to hearing everyone's suggestions and advice as I embark on getting this car running again.

Attachments

·
Registered
887 Posts
Welcome to bowtie-trifive Zmandan! Nice looking 55! You will find lots of knowledge on this site and lots of helpful folks!

·
Premium Member
3,813 Posts
:wavey: Hi and welcome to a great trifive family where you will find many friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful folks. Glad you joined us. :shakehands:

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Hello :sign0016: to bowtie-trifive :shakehands:..........nice looking 55 :tu

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
WELCOME

:sign0016:tobowtie-trifive:shakehands: Nice looking long roof... Later, Dave

·
Registered
67,764 Posts
:hello: hi dan and welcome. good to have you here and nice intro.

·
Registered
15,587 Posts
Hello and:sign0016:tobowtie-trifive from the Alamo City.Great to have you here and:sign0016:aboard.:shakehands: :anim_25: :sign0016:
Big Bob:flag4::bowtieb:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.