Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to the site & am almost done with a nut & bolt frame on restoration of a 55 belair more door post that has taken me about 8 months so far. I'll have plenty of questions to ask in the future & I hope I can get yall's feedback to them & learn a few things from you guys. Thanks for reading.

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
:sign0016: We live for pics...

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Welcome aboard!!:sign0016:

You came to the right place.

Glad you found us:D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've got pictures from start to the stage I'm at now on digital camera but need wife to get them on here.A little challenged in the computer & electronical gadget area. I'm hoping to get paint on it fri. or sat. top & post pearl white and bottom blue fame blue.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Me & my buddy at least 3 days a week 10 to 12 hours a day. Lots & lots & lots of sanding but every day is a day closer than we were.

·
Registered
845 Posts
:tee:
I'm new to the site & am almost done with a nut & bolt frame on restoration of a 55 belair more door post that has taken me about 8 months so far. I'll have plenty of questions to ask in the future & I hope I can get yall's feedback to them & learn a few things from you guys. Thanks for reading.
Welcome to the site. Good luck with the FiveFive......:trytofly:

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
WELCOME

:shakehands::sign0016:tobowtie-trifive :anim_25:with the 57... Later, Dave

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the welcomes, & by the way I'LL HAVE A FEW PARTS TO TRADE OFF THAT I WILL PROBLY NOT NEED ANY MORE. dONT LIKE MONEY BECAUSE IT GETS SPENT, LIKE DIFFERENT PARTS THAT I NEED.

68,758 Posts
:hello: hi rod and welcome. good to have you here. sounds like a great build, will be looking forward to pics.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.