Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. new to this forum so figured I would share the new project as it's likely I will be here lots looking for help and advice.
1957 Two-Ten Wagon. Kind of rough, but kind of good at the same time. It's not really missing anything except some metal here and there! Very complete minus drive train which I would consider the easy part, relatively speaking.

Will be looking for a new floor and inner and outer rockers. Is there a preferred vendor for this stuff or is everyone just selling the same reproduction part?

Tire Car Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Sky Vehicle

Car Vehicle Steering part Motor vehicle Speedometer

Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Wood Automotive exterior

·
Premium Member
Chattanooga TN
5,650 Posts
Always good to see another wagon being put back on the road.
Several places, like Dancuk and Woodys Hot Rods, will have the floors. I think they are all made by Goldenstar. Make sure the pieces are in stock before you place an order.
Tailgates are also available now.

Goodluck with the build.
Careful, they are addictive.
Got three and looking for more. :)

·
Administrator
1957 Bel Air sport sedan
10,119 Posts
Looks like a great project to start with! Can't wait to see more photos!

·
Registered
68,758 Posts
cool project beaver. my sig says what i would do, have fun with it.

·
Premium Member
56 BelAir 2 door hardtop. Small block 400 with TH 350 9" Ford rear end.
704 Posts
Sheet metal from Goldenstar can be bought from a lot of places their warehouse is in Louisville Texas. I ordered mine from Mark Brewer at Mutton Hollow and picked it up at the warehouse. They contribute info here and may pay for add space as well. Good people & family owned business. Be warned that the aftermarket sheet metal isn't a perfect fit. I think that's true of all of it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts