Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Forum Member

I Am New To This Web Site And This Forum. I Have Owned A Lot Of 55 Chevies Over The Years, But Still Own My First 55 2dr Belair H/t Purchased July 1959. It Has Been A Stock Driver, Drag Racer, Custom, And Now An Original With New Drive Train Driver Again. I Also Have An Original 1950 Plymouth One Seat Business Coupe Like My First Car With Very Low Mileage. Just Enjoy Cars And Fooling With Them. One Must Have A Hobby And Stories To Tell The Grandkids. So, I Keep Playing With My Toys. I Look Forward To Talking To Many Of You And Reading About Your Car Experiences. I Will Bore You With More Stories In The Months To Come. 55chevyman

·
Senior Member 4 Gold Stars
4,460 Posts
Welcome aboard. Hard to bore old car guys with car stories. I have a friend that has a 55 hardtop they bought in 57. It will take you back to 1962 with a glance.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Saying Hello

I am a new member. I just wanted to say Hello. I am interested in 56' chevys. I joined this site to look around at what others have or are interested in.

·
Registered
68,253 Posts
I am a new member. I just wanted to say Hello. I am interested in 56' chevys. I joined this site to look around at what others have or are interested in.
hi! i am also new member. i have a 56 210 4dr. got it about 3 months ago. loe it! dont tell anyone, but i also have a 49 dodge all orignal. just love all old cars. always wanted a tri five and now have. take care.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.