Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

New to tri five world

3K views 41 replies 23 participants last post by  Big Bob 
#1 ·
just joined this week. First time owner of a 55 handy man wagon or at least my wife is. I also have a 53 Henry J. Looking forward to being here

#24 ·
I want to see some photos of your HenryJ also... :) I owned one for 25 yrs with a small block 302 Z28 engine/4speed in it.. :)
View attachment 324501
I want to see some photos of your HenryJ also... :) I owned one for 25 yrs with a small block 302 Z28 engine/4speed in it.. :)
View attachment 324501

View attachment 324501

#29 ·
Thanks Greg/53HenryJ.. :) Love the photos of your Henry, and really like that you 'replicated' the original type "Plaid" interior materials! I'd go cruising in that one anytime!

PS. Although you didn't include a photo of the rear, it appears you replaced the fin type '53 tail lights with the 'smoothie' 51 type fin? (I did the same iwth mine - just because it looks 'cooler'...) :) but it also makes providing a visible brake/tail light more difficult.. :) Gonna show me the rear view of yours? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.