Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi my name is jim just joined tri five wanted to say hello and if anyone has a 210 door for a 1955 passenger side please email me back thanks

·
Administrator
49,366 Posts
Welcome to the site jimbo. is your 55 a 2dr or 4dr. Someone may just have what you need or know where one is. Where are you located since shipping can be an expensive issue?

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Welcome Jim... you'll notice how friendly everyone is here....hopefully someone will help with your door request.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Hello and welcome....I am hopefully going to buy a large collection of 55 parts tomorrow....won't know what all is there till I get there....If there's a door in the stash....I'll post back here.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
I went and checked out the stash of 55 parts.....Sorry,no door:( I didn't end up buying the parts.......The parts were in nice shape,but were mostly parts that are being repopped.The guy was wanting nearly new prices and the deal was the buyer had to take it all......when we first talked he was talking somewhere between $2K and $3K.When I got there he had a tally sheet all made up with all of the parts listed and the cost to purchase them new....he was pricing the stuff about 15% off new....I can get that discount from most suppliers.... and it totaled up to almost $6K.Since I really didn't need any of the parts now and was just buying them on speculation of future need....I decided to pass.Another guy wanting to get rich and a wasted road trip....At least I had a good visit with a buddy of mine and a magnificent dinner on the way home!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.