Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks!

I'm new to the TriFive forum. I've been very impressed with the breadth of knowledge that you guys have! My son and I have started restoring a '57 150 4-door Sedan. It's a big project but we're having a lot of fun already. It's a great project for me and also to teach my 15 year-old son who doesn't want me to do anything without him there!

I look forward to tapping your brains and experience for tips!

Craig
Santa Clarita, CA

·
Registered
845 Posts
:tee:
Hi Folks!

I'm new to the TriFive forum. I've been very impressed with the breadth of knowledge that you guys have! My son and I have started restoring a '57 150 4-door Sedan. It's a big project but we're having a lot of fun already. It's a great project for me and also to teach my 15 year-old son who doesn't want me to do anything without him there!

I look forward to tapping your brains and experience for tips!

Craig
Santa Clarita, CA
Welcome you two! Good luck with the FiveSeven....:trytofly:

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
WELCOME

:sign0016: to bowtie-trifive Craig:shakehands: Sounds like a fun project... Later, Dave

68,758 Posts
:hello: hi craig and welcome. good to have you here. so cool to be doing this with your son. tell him to join in too.

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
:sign0016: to bowtie-trifive.Craig. Glad you joined us. Nothing like a father/son project. :tu :tu. Take lots of pics of you and your son during your build.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.