Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay I'm going to get this first one out of the way. I own a 1952 1/2 ton pickup converted to 4wd. I joined in here because a friend brought me a 55 210 in boxes and said put it together.I love the car but don't know much about the tri fives.So I will be doing alot of my research here,thanks for letting me in. Jeff

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Everyone's welcome here Jeff!
Ask away....lots of great people and information here! Good luck with your build. Happy Holidays!!!

Tom

·
Administrator
49,668 Posts
Jeff welcome to tri-five. They aren`t hard to work on especially if you have already been working on other old Chevys. Ask any questions you have and we`ll try to help.
Terry

·
Registered
138 Posts
Welcome Jeff,
Hey man I bet when you get that 55 all together you're gonna love it. These guys here can help you out alot. Be sure to post some pics of your 55 project and your 52 pickup.

Dave Twin Blown 57:D

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
A 55 in a box, what a great idea for Christmas -- I want a 55 in a box, please!

Welcome to the site. If you could post a pic of the car in a box it'd be cool to see what you mean! Thanks.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Welcome! By the time you get that old car back together,you'll probably have to have one for yourself :D

·
Registered
161 Posts
Welcome to trifive Jeff every one here is great and always ready to help and like Mike asked where can I order a 55' in a box (ha ha) :D looks like a neat project again Welcome Sal

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.