Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I received my new cooling unit from Wizard cooling. 1.25 core tube width, twin 11" fans with relays harness, fan shroud etc. complete with A/C condenser. Bolts into stock core support in the six cylinder position. I'm happy with it. It's a pretty nice piece.

Attachments

·
Registered
712 Posts
Looks nice! Can you post some pictures of the installation for us? I visited their web-site and it said some fabrication is required to get it to fit.....just curious if you could post some pics?

Also, did the unit come with the wiring and automatic sensors for the fan to come on and off?

Thanks
Tod

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
I am very satisfied with my radiator I put in my Buick a few years ago from Wizard Cooling.. The welds are of show piece quality and the over all look is outstanding. I know you will be pleased with it's operation also. And the best part------MADE IN U.S.A.

·
Registered
67,743 Posts
very "cool". :tu

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
wizard cooling

Wizard Cooling Has A Beautiful Radiator Set Up FoR My 55 That Looks Beautiful
And Doesn't Look Like It Will Cost Me No 2000 Bucks I'm Excited
I Got To See What The Tri Five Member Paid For His And How Well
Did It Fit For Installation

·
Registered
3,112 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Wizard Cooling Has A Beautiful Radiator Set Up FoR My 55 That Looks Beautiful
And Doesn't Look Like It Will Cost Me No 2000 Bucks I'm Excited
I Got To See What The Tri Five Member Paid For His And How Well
Did It Fit For Installation
My unit has 1.25 tubes, trans cooler, A/C Condenser, fan shroud, Temp sensor, relay and harness to control the fans. Total with shipping $1345.00

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Looks nice! Can you post some pictures of the installation for us? I visited their web-site and it said some fabrication is required to get it to fit.....just curious if you could post some pics?

Also, did the unit come with the wiring and automatic sensors for the fan to come on and off?

Thanks
Tod
I'm sorry but I can't provide pictures. It will be sometime before I install it as my car is totally disassembled and will maybe be a year or so before its finished. Its made to fit a V-8 support but slide in from the front in the six cylinder position. The only real modifications are that you drill through the existing holes in the core support and through the flanges on the radiator for the mounting bolts. Other than some small amount of possible up and down adjustment its very simple. The other modifications are for the inlet and outlet tube pass throughs in the side filler panels using a hole saw. In regards to the sensors and harness yes I got them with it and as you can see in the pictures it has the shroud, fans , A/C condenser, and trans cooler. Cost with shipping to Ky was $1345.00

1 - 11 of 11 Posts