Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
Nomads 55-57,69Z28-RS,72ElCamino, Corvette(5)
8,260 Posts
It's wonderful seeing such a smile on a young lady sitting in an OLD car! :) Fix that car and make her smile even larger!

·
Registered
Auckland, New Zealand
7,761 Posts
Hi there and welcome to Tri-five.com from New Zealand. It's great to see a fellow Poncho fan join.

·
Premium Member
10,907 Posts
Welcome and best of luck with your new Poncho! We're glad to have you here.

·
Registered
12 Posts
The floors between Chevy and Pontiac are different, but with a little work can be adapted. I put a Nomad floor into a Safari. We redid the trans tunnel but more so because the transmission going in the car was larger.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Not sure where your at in CA but there is a 55 nomad that is in great shape in Apple Valley CA. Not sure of the price tag but check on Craigslist if you are interested.

·
Registered
55’ Pontiac station wagon Chevy 350/350
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Not sure where your at in CA but there is a 55 nomad that is in great shape in Apple Valley CA. Not sure of the price tag but check on Craigslist if you are interested.
I checked CL apple valley area and didn’t see it. Probably sold. Probably out of my price range anyway. Haha thanks!

·
Registered
205 Posts
Howdy from Julian,CA
After years of searching for a Chevy wagon for my wife😉, I recently stumbled upon a 55’ Pontiac Chieftain station wagon. Wasn’t ideally what I had been looking for but hell it looks pretty damn similar and the price was in my range! it also came with a 350sb already installed. Stoked! The body is 98% straight but the front and rear foot wells were trashed. Got the floors all cut out. Now it’s at my friends shop awaiting breaks. My dad and mom is attempting to redo the seats n door panels DIY style. My friend and I will be welding in new floors after the breaks are hooked up. The car has a ways to go, but we are excited to get it rolling soon!
glad to be apart of the forum! Thanks! View attachment 338501 View attachment 338502
Always like the chieftain. Good luck gettinherdone and welcome

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.