Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi just got my first project car in over 20 years. Raced and built my cars for over 20 years and got burn out. Went to other hobbies with my kids. Always wanted to do a NOMAD so here I go! Thanks

·
Registered
434 Posts
HELLO AND WELCOME....I have a 57 Nomad and never could have gotten this far without this site...The info you will get is second to none
ALL THE BEST
Paul

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
WELCOME

:sign0016: to trifive:shakehands: :anim_25:with the Nomad... Later, Dave

68,758 Posts
:hello: hi ps and welcome. good to have you here and nice intro. have fun with that nomad and when you can ...................:pics-1:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Welcome and enjoy the project! I'm in the middle of upgrading my wife's 56 Nomad (MOMSMAD) that I first built 20 years ago when my kids were young. Now my granddaughter is offering her "like totally rad" opinion on the upgrades!

I joined this last month when I found the perfect tire measuring calculator I needed before spending a couple K's online.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Welcome to tri5. What an incredible way to come back, a NOMAD. Good luck and keep us updated with LOTS of pics.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks to all

I will try and past a couple pics. I have my first big problem as you will see and that is why the metal work question. I did find a big piece of the puzzle on ebay yesterday. and snatched them up. Thanks for the nice intro.

·
Registered
4,760 Posts
Welcome aboard . Loads of good people here with unending information on the 55,56,57 chevrolet. Good luck on the restore. Jim

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.