Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Carlos Pena from Beeville Tx. I am into muscle cars, hot rods,classic's, I love em all. Right now I am restoring a 72 Cutlass.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Welcome Carlos, you've just joined the best Trifive site on the web. The guys here are very experienced with restoring old cars and especially '55 thru '57 Chevys. Jump right on in and ask some questions, post some pictures, and just have a good time with the rest of us. If you haven't already, you may want to check out our sister site for all musclecars.http://www.musclecarowners.com/forum/index.php

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Welcome aboard Carlos!
This is a great site. Lot's of great people and information here! Post some pics of your ride if you can. Happy holidays!!!!

Tom

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Here's a friends 55 2 door Delray he wants me to sell for him

Hey guys. Thanks for the welcome. This is a cool site, a lot of good info on here. I have a friend who is wanting me to sell his 2 door 55 Chevy Delray project for $4800 or best offer. Check it out! I posted it here on the classifieds. I wish I could afford to buy it, but I already have a project of my own.

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Would be cool if someone here got that 55 and restored it, don't ya think?!

Welcome to the site, and as mentioned above check out the sister site, too!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Welcome Carlos

Great to have you join the forum Carlos, I know I would be doing whatever I could to snag your friend's 55 if I was you. I'm tempted but don't want to get derailed from my current project.

Sincerely,
Dave Twin Blown 57:D

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hi Carlos (my sons name is carlo ) welcome to trifive you came to the right place great to have another member Sal

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.