Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys, my name is Ade from Indonesia, join this forum via browsing the internet. Hopefully from this forum i can gather lots of information about Chevrolet, since i got a 55 Chevy Bel Air and i want to restore her back , right now im just collecting their diecast model to fulfill my interests and when time comes i can start playing with the real one :)

regards
.ade.

·
Administrator
9,085 Posts
Welcome to Trifive

We have members from all over the world here, and we all help each other.

Do you have any photo's of your Chevy

What part of Indonesia are you from.

Otis:)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well i stay at Jakarta, and im thinking about repairing my car, and i think this forum would be the place :), the pics will comin' soon

regards
.ade.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Welcome Ade. Good to have you with us. I just purchased my 57 Chevy about six months ago and everyone here has been very helpful in helping me solve the mechanical repairs I have needed to get my Chevy up and running. Looking forward to seeing the photos of your 55.

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Welcome! This place really is international! Tell us a little about how you aquired your old Chevy?

·
Registered
5,052 Posts
Welcome Ade.

Its fantastic to hear from people all around the world. that have a passion for old Chevys.

Welcome to a fantastic site, with lot of friendly and helpful people.

Good luck with your project!

·
Registered
138 Posts
Welcome Ade

Indonesia? HOLY GUACAMOLE!!!! This is just proof of how these cars are loved all over the world. Welcome Ade this forum is one of the friendliest I've found on the net and people are extremely helpful. Good luck with your 55 I can't wait to see the pics.

Sincerely,
Dave Twin Blown 57:D

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Welcome Ade!
The love for cars is all that's needed here. Even die cast cars. I myself have quite a collection of die cast. From NHRA prostock to Muscle Machines. When I made my garage cabinets, I made a special lighted display case for them. Happy Holidays!!!!

Tom

·
Administrator
49,668 Posts
Ade, welcome to the site. Tri-fives are special to everyone anywhere in the world seems like. I too have a few die cast cars. Can`t afford all the real ones i`d like to own so this is the next best way to have them.
Terry

·
Registered
161 Posts
Hi Ade welcome to trifive all the guys/gals are fantastic here any questions please ask or if you just want to chat thats great to .I think die cast cars and models are great Ilearned alot about cars by building models especialy the trifive models again welcome Sal

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
well, a bit story how i can get her, actually my grandpa owned her, he bought her when studying in chicago ( i guess ) back in 70's and when he finished, he shipped this car back to indonesia hehehe, and he want this car to be maintained by his grandchild, so i took her from his house back to mine, but right now the condition were pretty sad, hehehe kinda need some time to save money to rebuild hics :(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.