Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hello i am 55 years old and still have my first car my dad bought for me. A 57 hardtop that has been in his garage for the past 32 years.I have a numbers match car and very solid car and would be a great barn find car. after 3 kids, college weddings and all the other stuff now its my time my father is still living i have one son a grandson and two son in laws we are going to try to make this a family thing. hopefully many more post and pictures to come.

·
Registered
68,758 Posts
:hello: hi ya and welcome. good to have you here. very cool to be doing this with family. :tu ................hint;amin_111;

·
Premium Member
3,813 Posts
:wavey: Hi and welcome to the best trifive site on the web. You will find lots of friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful folks here. The best kind of a project is a family project! Good luck with it! Glad you joined us. :shakehands:

·
Premium Member
8,575 Posts
Hey there, Welcome to the World of Tri-Five from Houston !!! We're really glad you joined us, best of luck with your long overdue 3 generation family Chevy project :tu you've come to the right place... so be sure to post a few pix and updates of your project as you go, we'd lov to see'em...:tu take care, BDR...:cool:

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
WELCOME

:sign0016:tobowtie-trifive:shakehands: Glad you found us... Later, Dave

·
Registered
8,875 Posts
:sign0016: to bowtie-trifive

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.