Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,824 Posts
have a 2000 Nissan maxima that needs a bumper cover,

any one know if this fits any good?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Bumper-...000|B_Make:Nissan&hash=item3a76873d92&vxp=mtr
It will likely fit OK but I would call that Ebay vendor and make sure it is in stock & ready to ship. I have tried several times to buy from them and every time the part is "Not in stock at this time". Look up your local Keystone aftermarket parts dealer and buy from them, You can pick it up in person.

·
Administrator
70,785 Posts
It will likely fit OK but I would call that Ebay vendor and make sure it is in stock & ready to ship. I have tried several times to buy from them and every time the part is "Not in stock at this time". Look up your local Keystone aftermarket parts dealer and buy from them, You can pick it up in person.
Thats a great idea, call ahead first :anim_25:

·
Registered
590 Posts
I can tell you that most aftermarket parts are hit or miss. It could fit nicely or it could not even be close. If you're going to go aftermarket, you are better off sourcing it locally so you can return it if it doesn't fit. Make sure to do a trial fit before it gets painted.

Personally I always use OE parts except maybe radiators or condensers. But I get 33% off most OE parts since I work in a body shop.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.