Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,233 Posts
I've got a Buddy that left out for it Tuesday morning. He's been going for years and says he's gonna kidnap me next year and make me go. Normally he drives his 40 Ford Tudor but it wsn't up to it this year so he drove his 72 Chevelle. Supposed to be quite a deal.:flag6: Blake

·
Registered
224 Posts
I have gone several times, but not this year. It is definitely worth going, especially if you like old time looking drag cars and drag racing. The track itself is the perfect place for this kind of event, feels like stepping back in time.

Getting in and out can take time, as the place is at the end of a 2-lane road, only way to get there.

·
Registered
690 Posts
Anyone on here going? I'd love to see some cool trifives there and meet the owners. My wife and I will be there in ours.

More info here: www.nhramuseum.com

Mr. Lucky, I saw your car at GoodGuys - LOVE it! I've got some buddies going up there, but I'm saving my June trip for the Street Machine Nationals at the end of the month. I love Beech Bend, wish GG was still going there!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.