Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
55,430 Posts
A good place to get ideas for high-end TriFive interiors is this book.

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
55,430 Posts
I love how they did the dash on this 55...
Not so sure the red goes with the rest of the interior....Just my humble opinion.

·
Registered
11,220 Posts
Not so sure the red goes with the rest of the interior....Just my humble opinion.
David it might be just the photograph. A camel interior can take on a lot of different shades due to changes in light. Also the resolution on a monitor or screen will affect how we see it.

Having said that, it does have an orange hue to it and looks a bit out of place for that highend of a car.

·
Registered
11,162 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Hey Allen,,,That is absolutely a beautiful, beautiful, job, WOW!
Where did you score the radio delete? I am thinking of doing my interior similarly with a 60's add-on A/C unit hidden behind a console similar to yours as well as the radio/cd player.
That is nice,Man,,,:congrats:

·
Registered
114 Posts
Thanks for the compliments!! Much appreciated!!!

They sell the trim with no holes in the center!! I also was able to get the drivers side piece with no hole. If you don't find it, let me know and I will look up part #'s.

Allen

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Just thought I might post some pictures of my interior!!

Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18
Show Content

Allen
Now were talking thats the best looking interior I have EVER seen on a 55 man o man hands down it looks BEAUTIFUL.....
Can I ask what the front and back seats are out of?
what color is that? PM me

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.