Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,

My name is Stefano and I am a car enthusiast. I like many types of cars. I came across this site looking for some ideas for one of our Trifive projects, a '57 Belair Hardtop.

This looks like a very cool and informative site.

I run Nickey Chicago, Inc. We have built some vintage 'Gasser' style trifives over the years as personal cars as well as custom builds for customers too.

I love trifives in all shapes, styles and configurations.

Thanks.

Attachments

68,758 Posts
:hello: hi stefano and welcome. good to have you here. ...............very cool 55! :party0031:

·
Trifive on Facebook Admin Trifive Leaders Club
6,152 Posts
Hello Stefano
welcome aboard
Now that's a class act ! :)

Very Cool.....

·
Registered
4,141 Posts
Welcome aboard Stefano!!:sign0016:

Awesome gasser you have there.

Glad you found us:D

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
WELCOME

:sign0016: to trifive Stefano:shakehands: Thanx for the pictures... Later, Dave

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Thanks guys...the old Gassers really get my heart pumping.

Here is something which we are very proud of also. The Nickey '55 Gasser is owned, built and driven every chance he gets, by John Tinberg. John runs our vintage parts R&D and fabrication program.

He is finishing up a '62 Corvette straight axle right now. Anyway, the Nickey '55 Gasser was invited to be displayed at a Concours event! Can you believe that? The event was "Eyes on Design" in Michigan. It was held at the Edsel Ford Estate. What a tremendous show. We were honored to be representing :blowtiedb:

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
The Blown 409 pulls like a big block should and the ride quality is as good as Vintage 1955......you'd never know it had a straight axle under it.

However, it doesn't steer very well when its on the back tires only : ) ....it just goes nice and straight, so we have to be pointed in the right direction.

It is one of my all time favorite cruisers.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Great pictures Stefano. Love that setup, and love that color too. Just getting mine ready for B&W paint and a blown 565 that will soon be dropped in. Must of been real cool to show that car at such an event, and such an estate.

Would you happen to have any interior pictures of that car?

Thanks in advance and here's the look I am going for.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.