Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. Trying to piece together a set of Nomad Cargo stainless. Was able to use existing seats I have to verify I have complete stainless set for rear seats. And also Tailgate.
I have two Nomads & a 210 Wagon on site with no cargo stainless intact.
Could use some help with parts .
C1FBEC04-8FCF-40D1-9B5E-B5EFC24F9C32.jpg

5EBB0086-18D5-42DA-B6DD-0DA3504E8991.jpg

So using the layout that Gary provided us , and “OL55” page . Trying to verify part lengths .

·
Registered
7,360 Posts
Dave,

If you lay out your pieces as they would go, it becomes pretty obvious which way they go... at the corners, one piece overlaps the other piece.

If you have one or two very specific questions about a specific part, I'd be glad to check my parts and answer your questions? I have both orig sets and new sets (Madmook).

·
Registered
353 Posts
if you are looking for any pieces, I have a leftover 46" piece the goes at the front of the cargo floor. its straight and in good shape, just needs some love on the polisher.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Kal, thank you.
It’s looking like I have good polishable cores for everything except the 3 rear most on cargo floor. 2) 4 1/2” & 34” are beat really bad.
Dave

·
Registered
353 Posts
Kal, thank you.
It’s looking like I have good polishable cores for everything except the 3 rear most on cargo floor. 2) 4 1/2” & 34” are beat really bad.
Dave

Jay hammond may be worth reaching out to, I know he has a vast collection of parts and is a Nomad guy. [email protected]

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Dave - I looked through my extras and all I've got appear to be for the tailgate - 20 1/4" and 15". Not what you're looking for...sorry.
IMG_20200127.jpg
At least I can bump this up for you.
JR

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Dave
If you cannot locate any good cores, Madmooks sells individual pieces. I got a couple of the long pieces from him to complete my set.
Cheers, Des

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Des, , I have a pair of 4 1/2” pieces coming from Madmooks. His machine shop supplier is shut down. He does not have the 34” for rear of tire well cover. I am still on the look out for a nice core.
Dave

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
D7DAF50D-15A9-4E47-B89C-79ADC626FF26.jpg
Willis , I post this pic for you. I believe there is a long curved & one short on each side.
Dave

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Wiilis
Here are some closer up pics. There is the V piece, the long curved one, and the joiner that matches it up to the rear seat piece.

Dave
I guess Madmooks is like a lot of people affected by shutdowns.
I got some of the door panel moldings I needed from forum member Gaztan over here. With the cargo area pieces I had 2 that were too far gone, and Madmooks supplied them.

Cheers, Des

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Willis
No I don't have any of those for sale - remember I am Down Under.
I took those pics when I was sorting through all of mine, to ensure I had a set.
Some of the door pieces had holes drilled in them.
I managed to find someone who fixed them, and I got a couple of the waffle pieces from member "Gaztan" down here, and as previously mentioned I got a couple of the cargo floor pieces from Madmooks.
Cheers, Des
:a_a:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts