Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I remember reading about these in one of the auto mags...Always thought it was one of the better looking "new generation" Chevys...too bad it never made it into production IMO as they are a very distinctive design and do not look like every other small car on the road...

2004 Cobalt Concept

2009 Cobalt Concept

I was doing some Nomad research when I ran across these photos. I like the '04 design better than the '09

·
Registered
8,875 Posts
Problem with some of the newer retro car's is they work so hard to make them aerodynamic that they lose the styling they trying to copy.

·
Registered
12,124 Posts
I don't know what to think??? When you think of a Nomad you picture style, great body lines and chrome and stainless as far as the eye can see. Maybe it is a "me" thing that I have :sign0020:

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm loving it from the side, but the front needs a little work.....:tu
Cowboy :flag6:
:gba:
bowtie-trifive
The '09 front end is pretty bad the '04 on the other hand has the same type of style on the front end as in the side shot. Trying to find a 3/4 front view of the '04

·
Registered
67,713 Posts
I don't know if I like it or not. :confused0006: I guess I would ask myself if I would buy it .................. and I wouldn't. :bike:

·
Trifive Automotive Electrical Wiring Expert
27,017 Posts
I like to 04 except the tail lights are too big. The 09 has peep mirrors and hood rockets, cool.

·
Premium Member
13,579 Posts
I really don't mind the looks of the 09, actually kinda cool looking. In the end, either one of them looks better than most other cars currently on the road.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts