Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
YESTERDAY MY BROTHER CALLS ME AT 7AM (ON MY ONLY DAY OFF):mad: BECAUSE HE JUST PASSED A 57 NOMAD STRETCH LIMO? HE SAYS HE THINKS IT BELONGS TO THE WV MOUNTAINEERS AND THEY WERE GOING TO A FOOTBALL GAME. THE NOMAD WAS THE SCHOOL COLORS BLUE AND GOLD.TOO BAD HE COULDN'T GET HIS CAMERA PHONE ON IF QUICK ENOUGH, I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO HAVE SEEN IT. DOES ANYONE HERE KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT IT?

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
That must've been a sight to behold! :D

I have a couple questions for you, Mr. Dream Machine...please don't take me wrong, sometimes the written word sounds harsh when it's not meant to be.

1. Why do you use your caps lock key? All lower case looks better than all upper case, and all upper case usually means you're shouting which you might be so then I'm just plain wrong, wrong, wrong and I'm sorry to even be asking! :)

2. Why do you sleep so late on your day off?! Or were you up already and was wondering why your bro. would call you so late knowing that you'd be out doing something already?:eek:

Welcome to the site, we have nothing but fun here as you can see -- you're going to fit right in! :) Especially seeing that you're from the ever popular State of Confusion -- that's one of the more populous states in the country, I know I live there most of the time. Used to be only once in a while but now it seems like it's my home state!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Mr 1957 chevy, Look no caps! my log in was in caps and I accidentally left it on..that simple..nothing else. And...7am is not late when you work nights and can't go to sleep until 2 or 3 am! Notice my posts will usually be odd hours if you are on eastern time. I'm savin lives while the world sleeps!;)my brother thought i was working...i guess just because he was! he does the truckin while the world sleeps, and my older brother prays for our souls all day every day! And just for the record..... that is Mrs. Dream Machine! :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts