Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,104 Posts
Wagons are rare & trendy. As soon as all the rich boys have one or two in their collection, the prices will drop.

·
Registered
3,749 Posts
Not certain what you're missing. That's a very rare and well optioned wagon. Frame off resto, should sell around $70K. I doubt if it will get bid that high, but he's getting the word out.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Rare car with many rare options. I think it is a realistic price. If it was a documented 4 speed you could probably add 20K or more to his asking price. Really nice car.

·
Administrator
49,498 Posts
Rare car with many rare options. I think it is a realistic price. If it was a documented 4 speed you could probably add 20K or more to his asking price. Really nice car.
I agree. Tri power 348, wagons being popular. Time will tell.
Terry

·
Registered
8,875 Posts
Not certain what you're missing. That's a very rare and well optioned wagon. Frame off resto, should sell around $70K. I doubt if it will get bid that high, but he's getting the word out.
It a Buy Now at $50,000
ENGINE IS ORIGINAL MILES 64,675
It looks Clean. Do not think there much demand for a stock 4 door wagon at that price Rare or not. Even if you made a trailer Queen of it, doubt it beat the Hardtop or convertibles in straight up show judging. That means it only a museum piece unless you just want to be different.

·
Registered
67,764 Posts
:confused0006: nomad?

·
Trifive Facebook Admin
10,574 Posts
:confused0006: nomad?
Once the trifives were done the name Nomad had way less relevance, eventually being used to tag the lowest level wagons Chevy made.

NOMAD

I have to agree I doubt this is worth too much, but he might get close to what he wants if all numbers match and its unmolested. The 348 wasn't rare, now if it had a 409 it would be worth something.

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
51,738 Posts

·
Registered
8,875 Posts

·
Registered
8,875 Posts
I got a local a club member with a Nice loaded sb 2dr 60 wagon. That I pretty sure he did not paid half the asking price of that 4dr.

·
Registered
8,329 Posts
That Nomad name poped up on the Malibu and Chevy 2 wagons in the sixties. This is my favorite year of Chevrolet, 1960.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts