Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1955/210
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, Y'all.
Noob here, but not new to forums. Just acquired my '55 after selling my beloved '41.
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Some say why....? Reason being, the '55 has been my dream car since I built a model of one when I was about 14. I came across a great deal through a close friend Mike of Mikesmetalworx and within a couple weeks, out with the old in with the new.

Sadly and not so sadly my now ownership was the result of the previous owner getting rear-ended and selling it to Mike. I don't know the specifics, I only know for certain there was zero frame damage, its been to a frame shop for a inspection/clean bill of health.
Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Automotive tail & brake light Hood

Mike made quick work, ordering sheet metal etc and this is where we are at today, except the trim is back on.
Automotive tire Automotive lighting Automotive exhaust Automotive design Bumper

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive parking light

Wheel Tire Vehicle Hood Car

Car Vehicle Wheel Sky Motor vehicle

Some California peeps on here may recognize it, hell, the previous owner may even be a member here? It's going to go through some changes (that he may not like, sorry) think "mid-late 60's Bellflower/Whittier Blvd cruiser.

Anyway, please bear with me I'm sure I'll have a ton of questions, I already do actually. Really stoked to start putting my ideas down to the canvas now.

·
Premium Member
Chattanooga TN
5,634 Posts
Hello and welcome to trifive.com.
Great intro, would hate to give up the 41 but the 55 looks like great replacement. 👍

Reactions: Johnny Wolf

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Welcome from the SF Bay Area. Looking forward to pix of your 55 becoming a late 60's blvd cruizer. In the late 60's,on weekends drove my 55 two-door up and down Colorado Blvd, Old Town Pasadena. People/hippies were lined up and down both sides of the blvd giving us the thumbs up and peace sign. Good times.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts