Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My darling wife gave me an early Father's Day gift this past weekend. We drove up and spent the weekend partying on Beale Street in the great city of Memphis. Hadn't been there since the early 70's. Toured Sun Studio and the Gibson guitar factory. Ate some unbelievable barbecue at the Blues City Cafe on Beale, and listened to some great blues bands in the clubs. For anyone who's never been to Memphis, it is a great place to vacation with a lot of historical significance.

·
Registered
6 Posts
memphis

My darling wife gave me an early Father's Day gift this past weekend. We drove up and spent the weekend partying on Beale Street in the great city of Memphis. Hadn't been there since the early 70's. Toured Sun Studio and the Gibson guitar factory. Ate some unbelievable barbecue at the Blues City Cafe on Beale, and listened to some great blues bands in the clubs. For anyone who's never been to Memphis, it is a great place to vacation with a lot of historical significance.
i went there for my 50th and it was great. we hit graceland, sun studios, the gibson factory, the blues museum and ate at the rondevous for great ribs.beale street was a great time. then we drove to nashville for 3 more days of honky tonkin before coming back to reality. right on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.