Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After the car show I went to the Hooter's Cruise Night. AND LOOK WHAT I FOUND!!!!!!OOOOHHH!!!! MAAANNN!!!!!!!!!

Thought this deserved a post of its own!!!!:sign0020:

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
I'm glad the young lady is wearing clean socks... :sign0020:Later, Dave

·
Premium Member
50,811 Posts
Back in the day I took a young lady home from a date because she put her feet on my 55s dash.....definitely a no no. :tu
:gba:
bowtie-trifive

·
Premium Member
5,232 Posts
My wife won`t let me have nothing like that. :sign0020: :anim_25: bowtie-trifive :gba:

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Arnold Congratulations! You are a REAL car guy to have her take her shoes off.:sign0020: Blake

·
Premium Member
5,795 Posts
Ya done good Arnold! Which trophy did you take home? Wife won't let me, but if I could take that home, I wouldn't care if she had on muddy combat boots.:sign0020:

·
Registered
67,713 Posts
yup, these cars are chick magnets. don't tell the wife. :boxing::stickyman::viking::17:

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yep!!!! The Hooters Girl with her tight skimpy shorts and tight skimpy top asked if she could sit in the Nomad. I told her that my Nomad is pretty special to me. She said"please,please" So I said "only in one condition, You would have to remove two articles of clothing".She instantly said "OK" I said "HOT DOG"
So she got in the car and removed her......................LEFT SHOE, THEN HER RIGHT SHOE!!!!!I All I could say is (a Homer Simpson's)DOHHHH!!!!!:sign0020:

·
Registered
8,875 Posts
:tu:tu

·
Premium Member
50,811 Posts
Yep!!!! The Hooters Girl with her tight skimpy shorts and tight skimpy top asked if she could sit in the Nomad. I told her that my Nomad is pretty special to me. She said"please,please" So I said "only in one condition, You would have to remove two articles of clothing".She instantly said "OK" I said "HOT DOG"
So she got in the car and removed her......................LEFT SHOE, THEN HER RIGHT SHOE!!!!!I All I could say is (a Homer Simpson's)DOHHHH!!!!!:sign0020:

Would I be right in thinking she out smarted you....:sign0020:
:gba:
bowtie-trifive

·
Stainless Trim Restoration
10,151 Posts
Arnie, it is a good thing she removed her shoes. You could not handle the goods she was packing........and the front seat would never be the same........:sign0020:

Mikey
55wagoncrazy

1 - 20 of 40 Posts