Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,663 Posts
What a shame..Much,much too young.One of my favorite singers,and a GOOD man .I hope he makes it.:p3:

·
Premium Member
8,575 Posts
no sir...it ain't look'n good...

What a shame..Much,much too young.One of my favorite singers,and a GOOD man .I hope he makes it.:p3:
Yes, it's really a shame how he had the world by the tail and threw it all away... just hope he recovers and wises up, but it ain't look'n good... we'll continue to pray and hope for the best outcome possible...:p3:

BDR...:cool:

·
Registered
67,684 Posts
sad. :p3:

·
Premium Member
3,663 Posts
Yes, it's really a shame how he had the world by the tail and threw it all away... just hope he recovers and wises up, but it ain't look'n good...

BDR...:cool:
BDR;I don't understand your comment.All I've ever heard is that he got arrested for DWI a while back.What am I missing?

·
Premium Member
8,575 Posts
hmmm.... well, I've not been caught run'n round nak'id in public lately...

BDR;I don't understand your comment.All I've ever heard is that he got arrested for DWI a while back.What am I missing?

Just stories like this... (see link below) Randy's someone we hoped would be a role model and this is what he's been doing with his life. Hey, I'm no angel myself and he has every right to make his own choice, but being in the public eye like he is, a highly recognized country and western icon, one of my all time favorite singers, ol'Randy should know better....than to be run'n round nak'id...:rolleyes:

http://music.yahoo.com/blogs/stop-t...rouble-law-again-arrested-nude-163846030.html

·
Registered
548 Posts
Great news that Randy is on the mend. I worked with him five years ago and can tell everyone that he as a real gentleman. He's lived his own life and can't be criticized for human mistakes. We've all made them, some big and some small. Hope he has a full recovery.

·
Registered
27,726 Posts
Hope also for a recovery. Mike

7,082 Posts
Love his music and also try to understand his battles. Sometimes alcohol and drugs change our thinking and we have not that much control. Best wishes to him, he is a tremendous talent.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts