Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a picture of my car, all cleaned up. The VW club I am in had a bbq and pool party Saturday. I decided to drive my Chevy. Luckily, They all liked it and didnt kick me out of the VW club.

Attachments

·
Registered
370 Posts
I was heavy into VW's for 15 years before I got my 71 C-10. I used to be in a classic car club and was the only VW. They were good folks and let me hang with them anyways. I still have a bus but it's in mothballs. A story for another forum :)

·
Administrator
66,126 Posts
I drove a 65 VW, great little car, the rear seals leaked, reverse took me time to work out, but I loved it :)

Regret getting ride of that one.

·
Registered
2,588 Posts
Make the headlights wink , and they'll think it's a custom bus . We still have our 70 Baja bug , but like you said , another time , another forum . Be safe...Bob

·
Registered
557 Posts
Nothing wrong with that! Being that I'm such a generous guy... I help my mother in laws 66 beetle stay healthy by driving it when she has let it sit too long! I'm just trying to help!

Attachments

·
Registered
39 Posts
I'll add one more:

This was the project I worked on before I started on my 55. A buddy of mine had a late 60's Vert as his first car and wanted to relive his earlier years. He didn't have a whole lot of $$ to throw at the project, so we fixed this guy up instead. Those little VW's can be just as addictive!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts