Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Leaving the UK next week bound for Florida, staying a total of 10 days, hope the weather holds out for the big event !!!

This one of course, been six times before, love the place & a really fun packed weekend :happy0065:

68,758 Posts
have a fun and safe trip zody. :five: .........you devil. :evil: i can tell from that poster it isn't just the cars you go for. :winking0070:

·
Premium Member
3,663 Posts
Glad to here that you are coming to the "sunshine state".
Since youve already been here 6 times,I dont have to tell you but allow me to remind you.
No matter where you go,be aware of your surroundings.Every booger in the Eastern US comes to Florida for the winter.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Have fun at the drags, Zody, and have a safe trip. To bad it won't be the week of Christmas, I'll be down there with the grandkids. Charles :bowtier:

·
Registered
865 Posts
Dont know about the weather next week. But the last few weeks have been great! Low humidity.. :)highs in the 80-85 range and nights are cool. very little rain.

We go out to orlando in june every year. Olde town is fun my son and i enjoy the go-karts there.

Have fun!!:)

Mike

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Guys

Looking forward to it.....always on the look out & steering clear of dodgey looking people :)

Sure will be taking lots of pictures....

Oh yeah...taking an empty suitcase...you guessed it! ..... parts parts parts :happy0022:

·
Premium Member
669 Posts
Zody, glad to see you're coming to my neck of the woods. Like Mike said, "Olde Town is a great place to shop and browse. If you're there on a Saturday night, they have a cruise-in with approx 200-250 cars. Might be something you'll want to see. I go there occasionally, but I can't right now. Car isn't back together and health issues.

Have fun no matter where or what you do!!!!!

Steve

PS: Here's the web site- http://www.old-town.com/

1 - 12 of 12 Posts