Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I am not a trifive owner or restorer I am working on a 1966 corvette, that I inherited from my father. Among the pieces was a Offenhauser 3287 intake manifold with 3 2 barrel stromberg carburetors.

My father told me the setup cam off a working engine, someone had put that intake an a 327 that he bought in 1987. Ever since then it sat in his garage.

The carbs seem to work, but since they have not been use in 26 years I am sure they need to be rebuilt.

It is setup to run off the center carb, then open the other two when you get on it.

If anyone is interested please let me know I will post pictures.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I'd be interested in it, how much are you asking for it?
Also, where are you located in SC?
Call me at 912-278-1314 if you have a minute

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am in the process of posting some pictures. I live in Greenwood South Carolina.

I have no idea what to ask for this manifold. I have been trying to find prices and I have found nothing.

So please make me an offer and we can negotiate to a proper price. I am not trying to be smooth or anything. I honestly don't know what to ask for.

I have made an album and I am waiting for the pictures to upload so check it out later and you should see them.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Hello I am not a trifive owner or restorer I am working on a 1966 corvette, that I inherited from my father. Among the pieces was a Offenhauser 3287 intake manifold with 3 2 barrel stromberg carburetors.

My father told me the setup cam off a working engine, someone had put that intake an a 327 that he bought in 1987. Ever since then it sat in his garage.

The carbs seem to work, but since they have not been use in 26 years I am sure they need to be rebuilt.

It is setup to run off the center carb, then open the other two when you get on it.

If anyone is interested please let me know I will post pictures.
This is a hard to find intake but just to clarify...

Offy# 3287 is for the 265
Offy #3558 is the one with bigger ports for 283, 307, 327, 350, 400

:anim_25: on the sale

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes that is important this is the one for the 265. I don't want anyone to get it and find out afterwards it was not the right one.

Here is what I have done to set the price I went out and looked at how much it would be to buy one of these new with the carbs you would be looking at 1300 dollars (summit prices).

Since the manifold is no longer in production, but it is used, I will price the manifold plus the carbs at 900.00.

I think this is a deal, however I will consider any reasonable offer.

Here are some pictures
http://www.trifive.com/forums/album.php?albumid=4882

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.