Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got thru talking with an aquaintenance (sp) in Oklahoma City,,,and they are under a tornado warning again,,,don't know how long it would take me to pack up ,,,,,but it wouldn't be very long,!!!:anim_25:

·
KINGS X 56 = R.I.P. August 31, 2014Senior Member 2
2,885 Posts
I agree with you, but only problem is all 50 states in the USA have had tornadoes at one time or another. Hardest hit on average though are Oklahoma, Texas, and Kansas.

Hope your friends are out of the path, and everyone else there doesn't get hit by it.

KINGS X 56

·
Premium Member
1,888 Posts
I just got thru talking with an aquaintenance (sp) in Oklahoma City,,,and they are under a tornado warning again,,,don't know how long it would take me to pack up ,,,,,but it wouldn't be very long,!!!:anim_25:
Wow! I have friends in Oklahoma City and they ask why I would live in 'earthquake territory?' Man, our last earthquake that did any significant damage was in 1989! This tornado stuff is seasonal! It happens every year!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.