Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cool site lots of information in this place dude I'm so happy there is a section in here called BB chevy into tri five--you have no idea how much I was sweating coming up to that part in the coming months. Anyway between me and my father we have about 8 classics at this time, a couple boats, all that crap lol. We like anything with a engine, I go to college my dad is retired we share a bachelor pad in Vegas. I really can't wait to bring the frame back in for the 55', o yeah we have a old race 55 Belair race car huge wheelwells(not tubbed just cut) and all someone had two diff 4 speeds in this thing at one time and a chrysler 8 and 3/4 rear end with 5.13 gears, needless to say the jesus chrysler rearend isn't going back in.
Enough jibba jabba hah , nice to meet you all

·
Trifive on Facebook Admin Trifive Leaders Club
6,152 Posts
Welcome aboard Vinni
got any pic's of that 55 racecar ?
love to see em...
enjoy...:)

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
WELCOME

Welcome to trifive Vinni... Glad you found us... Later, Dave

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Lmao i sounded like an idiot in my intro post I was eating and slightly distracted hah. Hey nice to meet you all by the way and I'm going to post a pic down in the bb chevy section in a sec coz I need to know if by the looks of it will my right side valve cover clear my firewall after the erm, persuading i did to the firewall, and I have some questions about engine mounts and how far forward and whatnot....here lemme go snap a pic with my cell I have a hearse on the side of it it might not be that great of a pic I have the frame on the side of the house and right now just the shell is on crutches in the garage. brb.
I don't have flash on my cell :\ but here she is. The red crap was spray paint my little sister did it's going to get sanded again anyway. The bottom of the car was already undercoated. The frame was already stripped and painted chassis black again its on some wood by the side of the chevelle.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi thanks man!!! I know she is ugly as crap right now but jus gimme a year :) her engine is already on the stand rebuilt ready to go a Ls6 .030 454 4 bolt main steel crank big rods balanced out, 11.5.1 bottom end, L88 427 closed chamber rectangular port ported heads manley valved out Kmotion vavle springs set up for mechanical roller..I'm lookin for a decent 4 speed since the car already has pedals and a rear end..:)

·
Registered
66,294 Posts
:hello: hi vinni and welcome. good to have you here and nice intro. looks like a cool project, have fun with it. :party0031:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.