Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A tornado went through the suburbs of Oklahoma City today, more than 51 are dead. 20 children!! I have 4 young boys, and am absolutely devastated by this senseless act of nature..There is nothing more horrible.

There are no words to describe the despair I feel for each and everyone person dealing with this right now..Me and my families love go out to all of you.
Jeff

:gba:

·
Registered
67,684 Posts
very sad. :p3:

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
There is a small shred of good news. I heard on the news this morning that they had double counted the casualties because of various agencies reporting and the count is actually in the 20s. Still horrible but better than 50s. We have many friends in OK and our thoughts and prayers are going out to you all.

·
Administrator
49,467 Posts
There are no words to describe the despair I feel for each and everyone person dealing with this right now..
I agree. Have watched some of the news footage this morning, breaks my heart to watch the devastation.
Terry

·
KINGS X 56 = R.I.P. August 31, 2014Senior Member 2
2,885 Posts
Words fail me, tears flow, asking God to watch over them in the coming days.

Prayers to them.

KINGS X 56

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Glad to be wrong about the initial reported number; Amazing that much more weren't lost with a tornado that was a mile wide on the ground. 1 life lost is devastating, but the kids...

Again, endless thoughts and prayers during this time..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts