Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Woke up to the first snow of the season. Around 4" today the weatherman says. Man I must be getting old. I've seen enough today to last until spring. Cars in the garage staying nice and warm though. Wish I was in a better climate where I could get it out and go for a little drive. Oh well, just around the corner, right? I envy you warm winter weather guys.

Now, back to the ballgames.

·
Premium Member
1,916 Posts
Only 106 more days till spring:happy0045: But till then:anim_44: weve got bowtie-trifive to help us through

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
That stuff is coming down here too, spent all yesterday putting plows on trucks...
Today my back hurts so bad I can barely get out of this chair and walk...
Oh well, that's life with a bad disk...

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Bob, i have relatives in Fort Wayne area, i live near Chattanooga Tn. They have sent me pictures of snow drifts up to their windows before. Once in a decade or so is plenty for me but in general you guys can keep that stuff. Hang in their spring is closer than next fall now.

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
52,805 Posts
Took our Christmas photos the other day :)

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Sunny????

It's raining in So. Cal - so you're not missing much.

·
Premium Member
1,401 Posts
It actually snowed here today but it didn't stay long,still cold though. The weather people give our canadian friends credit for all this cold. Help us Texas, send heat.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Today was beautiful here in Palm Beach county Florida. Had to work but thats ok. Could be without a job. Wife lost hers due to layoffs 2 weeks ago.

·
Registered
12,123 Posts
Bob, Can I make a suggestion? Do as the birds do. Fly South. But in this case send yourself and your classic to Perth, Western Australia, Australia, where we are currently getting 100 degree days. Also just experienced the driest winter on record. We will soon be complaining that the weather is too HOT. Have a great Christmas and count the days until the sunny season.
Original Pete.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts