Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On my way home this morning, I decided to stop at the grocery store to pic up a few bell peppers for supper (my garden did not do too well this summer...)

While in line waiting to pay, I noticed an older woman in front of me...she was really sharp!! Not tacky flashy, but very classy conservative...really sharp looking woman. You can tell that she has taken good care of herself, but taken the high road, and not try to act/dress, like a woman half her age. And even though she must have been a good 20 years my senior, had I been single, I would have definitely carried her groceries to her car. (side note...I think the whole time I have been married, only twice have I ever noticed a woman like this...I'm just a really happily married man, and I never really look/gawk at other women). She pays for her items, and is on her way, and that is that. I pay for my peppers, and I'm off...

As I am walking to my car, I spot a new Mustang a few cars over. As I walk behind it towards my car, the Mustang fires up with an amazing growl!!!! At this point I turned to look...this did not sound like a normal Mustang...and normal it was not! It was a brand new, White with blue stripes, rag top, GT500 Shelby Cobra! I am not usually a Mustang kind of guy, but my jaw dropped...what a great looking car...and man oh man what an awesome V8 SOUND!! So I look inside...guess who's driving...yup...it is that same older woman that was in line in front of me...wow!! I watched her leave, and listened to her shift that beast with easy...WOW!!!

Am I alone, or would others here be as impressed as I was by this older woman??

·
Premium Member
3,982 Posts
you were probably right to be impressed ,but i bet any one who hangs with her will be expected to be near perfect also,just saying

·
Premium Member
3,663 Posts

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
you were probably right to be impressed ,but i bet any one who hangs with her will be expected to be near perfect also,just saying
Don, you are probably right. Just very cool to see such a woman not get in a Lexus, although looks like she probably has one for the winter...that Mustang was sweeet!!!

I'm very happy my wife is into trifives as much my daughter an I are... :)

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I just looked it up...up here that is a $60 000 car. Add taxes and stuff, and we are talking of no less than $70 000 out the door...but what a very VERY cool car!!

·
Registered
67,707 Posts
as long as they are breathing works for me. :winking0070:

·
Premium Member
1,916 Posts
Yes, but a real COOL woman would be driving a trifive. :moddhappychevelle22. Just saying......

·
Registered
875 Posts
Yes, but a real COOL woman would be driving a trifive. :moddhappychevelle22. Just saying......
Or a new Camaro the new Mustangs do nothing for me Ive ridden in an 09 Shelby Convertible not impressed at all

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
If you didn't take a look at such a beautiful woman something would be wrong with you. As I one read " Being on a diet doesn't mean you can't look at the menu." :love:

·
Premium Member
5,232 Posts
I`m married to an older women. :sign0020: bowtie-trifive :gba:

PS, she drives a mustang convertible.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
I'm not buying it.... She's driving that car because she got tired of waiting for the Lexus to be fixed and her husband just said, fine, here, take my car....

He on the other hand, is retired, and although mis-directed in his interest toward Fxxds, is a car enthusiast and has been for a long time. :sign0020:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts