Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
55,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Another TriFive on our local Craigslist in the 5K area....Third one this month :eek: This one's unbelievable IMHO.....See linK:http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/ctd/1955182077.html

A GORGEOUS 1956 CHEVROLET BEL AIR 210. THIS CAR IS A BEAUTIFUL WELL KEPT CAR THAT IS A JOY TO DRIVE.
IT HAS A 350 SMALL BLOCK CHEVROLET ENGINE, 4 SPEED MUNCIE TRANSMISSION. IT HAS NEW PAINT, NEW WHEELS, NEW TIRES, NEW INTERIOR, TOO MAY NEW PARTS TO LIST.
THE FLOORS AND TRUNK ARE SUPERSOLID.IT HAS ALL NEW CHROME.IT IS A REALLY NICE CAR THAT IS TURN KEY AND READY TO GO.
IT IS AN EXTREMELY NICE AND VERY DEPENDABLE DRIVER CAR. I BELIEVE THAT WORDS CAN NOT ACCURATELY DESCRIBE ANY VEHICLE.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME TO ASK AS MANY QUESTIONS OR REQUEST AS MANY PHOTOS AS NECESSARY TO MAKE YOU FEEL CONFIDENT TO BUY THIS VEHICLE.

·
Premium Member
16,786 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts

·
Administrator
50,519 Posts
You never know on craigslist. A friend of mine found a nice big tool box on there 2 weeks ago. Told him it was a scam and he kept asking them questions and he kept getting answers. In the end he bought a very nice tool box for 1/5th the cost of it new.
Terry

·
Administrator & Tech Articles
55,746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Premium Member
1,772 Posts
Thank-You!!

Man - I am so glad this was a scam!!:) I was starting to feel real bad about paying what I did for my TriFive!!!:eek: I feel so much better now!! Thanks for exposing this scam!!:congrats:

·
Registered
145 Posts
I've been seeing a lot of that here lately too. Last week it was a Hyabusa motorcycle that was perfect....2500 dollars. Before that I found a 2005 chevy ext cab 4x4 with 30000 miles.....3700 dollars. I emailed on that one and got the reply that it was in california at a shipping company and they would ship it to me. I replied I just so happened to be going to california the next day and would stop by and purchase it so I could drive it back. Guess what? Never heard from the guy again! The sad thing is there are people out there that are getting their money taken from them in these scams. I'd like to go Buford Pusser on these jerks.:secruity:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.