Chevy Tri Five Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We all know that dealing with building a classic car can be quite a challenge!! Finding some parts can make or break your project....and finding good, honest people who can help & guide you can also be difficult.
I was very fortunate to have met someone, who is very well known on this & other Chevy sites; that person is Mike Bakotich...aka..56madmook. He is best known for his liftgate straightening...but it does not stop there!!!
I posted a request for nomad ash trays..he contacted me by e-mail, sent pictures of the parts & we took care of business..CA to FL. During this time I had some issues with my liftgate & he was able to help me out with an exchange. He sent me an excellent liftgate that looked great...but didn't fit properly because I had a bent hinge. A quick e-mail & Mike had a hinge shipped to me in two days..I now have a perfectly fitting liftgate!!!
Mike has been very helpful to all my needs & questions...I highly recommend Mike to all of you...not just because he has good parts but because he is a honest gentleman who is devoted to guys like me who want to keep these classics on the road...he is a true hobbyest and trustworthy businessman.:congrats:

·
Premium Member
1,798 Posts
Great!!

It's always appreciated to get recommendations on Suppliers, Vendors, Manufacturers and Craftsmen from fellow TriFivers!! Wish we had a "Who's Who" listing on the website - composed of bonafide providers. Thanks for your post! :wavey:

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Bob, i appreciate the kind words! the pleasure was all mine. transactions are two way streets, you were more than cooperative with the whole process! now how bout posting those pictures on the nomad section of that beautiful 57!:anim_25:

·
Registered
67,353 Posts
great to hear about the good ones! :five:

·
12,256 Posts
Mike is definitely a great guy to deal with, and a knowledgeable Nomad owner. He re-shaped my liftgate and it fits perfectly!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts