Chevy Tri Five Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Back in the spring I decided to go to 2" dropped spindals. Went with CPP spindals. Got them on the car and discovered my disk brakes would not transfer over. So I contacted CPP and they provided the info I needed to correct the problem. When I took my first test ride I found that my headers would drag at the least bump in the road. So I I ask about headers on line here and end up ordering Patriot 3/4 headers. Got them installed last weekend. Today I drove to the muffler shop and had new lead off pipes installed---cheapest part of the process.

Moral of this story is think ahead---One change always begets another!!!!

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
It sure does!

Man are you ever singin' my tune Mike. :blowtiedb:JIM.

·
Premium Member
1,158 Posts
ONE THINGS LEADS TO ANOTHER

Micky, is it suppose to be another way? My checkbook is like a never ending path of the car :eek:

·
Registered
19,595 Posts
Back in the spring I decided to go to 2" dropped spindals. Went with CPP spindals. Got them on the car and discovered my disk brakes would not transfer over. So I contacted CPP and they provided the info I needed to correct the problem. When I took my first test ride I found that my headers would drag at the least bump in the road. So I I ask about headers on line here and end up ordering Patriot 3/4 headers. Got them installed last weekend. Today I drove to the muffler shop and had new lead off pipes installed---cheapest part of the process.

Boy ain't that the truth:ahhhhh:Later, Dave

·
Premium Member
19,668 Posts

nothing is easy is it :eek:

·
Premium Member
10,936 Posts
Yep, know the feeling. Changed from down-flow radiator to cross-flow. Had to also replace the A/C condenser, make up new A/C lines, electric fans, thermostat housing, relocate the horns, etc. All I wanted was a cross-flow radiator.

Ray

1 - 10 of 10 Posts