I decided to install my speedometer last night. I noticed a lot of the wires had melted insulation. I spent three hours soldering in wires to replace the bad lenghts of wire, good thing I kept the harness out of a Monte Carlo I parted out. That way I could cut out good pieces of the same colored wire. Once that was done, I decided that now is the best time to paint the dash. Soaked the dash with stripper and started priming around noon. Now I'm just waiting for paint to dry, so I can topcoat. This could go on all night now, since I'm going to paint a silver band through the center and clearcoat. That speedometer might get put in by the time it starts raining tomorrow. Oh well, at least I'll be looking at a nice dash this summer.